The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Walking dead season 6

Hitbox Junkie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're certainly not hanging around with the first few episodes!

Hopefully it stays at this sort of pace, that was what made the first few seasons so good. The character development has come a long way as of late with the slow seasons though. I think it's time to ramp it up again and get on with things :D

Small review on episode 5 - awsome unexspected! Must watch ( dont want to give spoilers away ) other peoples thoughts to this episode?

Good to see them cracking on with the story line again! Without giving too much away, I was hoping the events at the end would take place soon. I knew it was gonna happen though so I guess that kind of took the surprise away a little bit.

The look ahead to next week looks promising as well :)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Well season 6 has started 2 episodes in and it's been good I would say refreshing but at the same time it's still similar to previous seasons.

I have finished watching the new spin off series "fear the walking dead" and really enjoyed it. Bit odd in places though but a different look and kool way to see how it started.

I love the way the zombies walk around in the forest making groaning noises, buy are still able to surprise people and kill them.

Also that you cannot get bitten as you will turn, but you can get drenched in their blood.............hmm. However it is a zombie series to be taken with a pickup truck of salt.

Love the walking dead but WTF was EP2 of S6 all about, if they do not follow up with another episode to expand on it, then that has been the most pointless episode of all the season imho. But go Carol :)

Also that you cannot get bitten as you will turn, but you can get drenched in their blood.............hmm. However it is a zombie series to be taken with a pickup truck of salt.

Haha yes! And I know what you mean drenched in book ect your expect it to seem into your paws ect but there we go..

I'm guessing you don't remember what was explained in the first season when they finally reached the CDC building?

Everyone alive has the disease.

You only turn into a zombie when you die.

Ie when Ricks wife died giving birth she became a zombie.

And why they stab dead bodies in the head to stop them from turning