The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel fitment check

tooquicktostop

I have received a full quote for the WED SA 10R wheels from the US, I have decided to take their "aggressive" stance on offset and have been advised a rear arch roll will be required, the car is 100% stock at the moment so does the fitment below look OK with an arch roll

MKIV Supra

** rear will need to be rolled**

2 SA10R18955114338 Weds Zebra Black SA-10R Wheel 18x9.5 5x114.3 +38mm

2 SA10R1810551143... Weds Zebra Black SA-10R Wheel 18x10.5 5x114.3 +25mm

4 WS-CAP-52317 WedSport New Style (*Type 2) Center Cap

I think it will depend on tyre choice and ride height Dean, as 10.5" with a +25 offset will come out passed the arches I'd say, my Advans were 10" +35 and were near as dammit flush with the arch, it required a roll but I had them cut. But I do love the look of the wheels your going for :D can't see you having an issue with the fronts though :)

I think it will depend on tyre choice and ride height Dean, as 10.5" with a +25 offset will come out passed the arches I'd say, my Advans were 10" +35 and were near as dammit flush with the arch, it required a roll but I had them cut. But I do love the look of the wheels your going for :D can't see you having an issue with the fronts though :)

Yes I agree, I think it will be very close to the edge of the arch, I want the "US" look for the car and it has to therefore have an aggressive rear offset, I will ask Speedwell to supply and fit the tyres