*Shane* thief ? Liar ? Prove us wrong

JTJUDGE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah sorry, I thought it best to pop it up here as I know he's on here but since there was nothing purchased from this forum I decided not to put it in the dispute section. Remove if you wish but it's also a warning to you guys how this individual goes about his business

I'm waiting on a steering wheel from Shane for the past two weeks. I hope he's true to his word.

I got an exhaust off him some time ago , and he goes take an age to get it posted i think it was 3-4 weeks for my exhaust but did send it , some peoples jobs do make it hard to get to the post office you know , if i had to send something i would get the wife to do it but if your a single guy working a normal 9-5 by the time your home the post office is closed . i know you have saturday but alot of people have to work that too.

just saying my side of the story

I got an exhaust off him some time ago , and he goes take an age to get it posted i think it was 3-4 weeks for my exhaust but did send it , some peoples jobs do make it hard to get to the post office you know , if i had to send something i would get the wife to do it but if your a single guy working a normal 9-5 by the time your home the post office is closed . i know you have saturday but alot of people have to work that too.

just saying my side of the story

I totally understand that bud but I was told it was posted 2 weeks ago. Nothing's arrived at all yet not unless he's strapped it to a camel it's walking over.

I totally understand that bud but I was told it was posted 2 weeks ago. Nothing's arrived at all yet not unless he's strapped it to a camel it's walking over.

i know mate as i have been there lol, it is anoying you have to keep pm'ing him! but i dont think he is out to con people but just a busy man

If it is that Shane from Ireland I sold him my steering wheel about 3weeks ago for £20.

He did say he was fitting a stock wheel and was selling me his aftermarket wheel but so far nothing has turned up. He did say it was insured for postage but he hasn't been on the forum for a few days now.