The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitz 2.5 double silencer for N/A

evinX

Hey all, Looking at getting a whifbitz 2.5 double silencer system for my N/A. Now I need an exhaust that is near as quiet as stock and does not rumble at all as I work unsocial hours. I have heard good things about this but how quiet is it compared to stock? anyone have any readings?

thanks, Kev

I don't have any readings as such, but I have full decat NA and it keeps it a hell of a lot more under wraps compared to other aftermarket exhausts.

What kind of setup you have? And do you like it? Does it make throttle response more sharper and engine more eager to rev?

I was thinking going full decat too, cos i have a old stock cats+some horrible and cheap aftermarket cat back system. It is little bit laggy sometimes (still has good top end power tho) and it sounds just horrible. I would like to have little bit better throttle response and not that loud but more sportier sound.