The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK guy in Aus

Guest Daly87

Hey guys, long time reader of the forum but only just decided I should say hello.

From Manchester now living in Perth WA and can finally afford a decent supra - uk insurance was just a killer and could never afford it.

I have a 96 TT auto, bought as stock as you can get. wanted a manual but a decent good condition is hard to find without spending a fortune. (My first TT last year was a manual, spent 20k on it to get it home and a week later the front chassis rail was cracking, had been smashed, filled with bog and painted)

My current car came with some nice factory extras, footwell lights, the led so down the doors, rear window supra logo, toyota wind deflectors, oem mud guards.

image image image image image

image image

Cars mods up to now:

3.5" cat back (with restricted plate)

TRD 10k tacho

TRD 320kph speedo

BBK rebuilt and painted red

Goodies just arrived to be installed:

S2 clear indicators (need looms)

Tanabe gf210 lowering springs

Kyb agx adjustable shocks

Pioneer ts-d1620r speakers

Fusion 8" slimline sub

Can't wait to get the springs and shocks as the car seems to be a bit bum low-nose high at the moment.

I think iv said enough.

Colin