The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weds SA70 what are they worth?

Parry_10

Actually i'm not too sure to be honest if they are cast or forged. I would need to find out. I'm not sure at the minute I'm guessing the value is 1200-1500. Hard to tell really. Im not selling for a grand though that's for sure. You cant even buy a set of rotas for a grand these days.

I got my bronze SA-70's a few years back for £1100 from a member who imported the car with them on but they had a few chips. Nothing too bad though.

They are very light and strong and have racing pedagree being from wedssport.

The crutial point is finding these with the offset that suits the supra, et 32.

Edit: whith those tyres and condition I would pay around £1500 for yours. Depends on how much someone wants them I guess.

Nice wheels ;)

Edited by Marcus GTE (see edit history)

A set of 18" LMs in need of a refurb are worth circa £800. I paid £1100 for a very good set on premium tyres, and a Tyresure system.

There's an immaculate set of 18" LMs on ebay in perfect Supra fitment for £1300. That is the top market price.

Got a link?