The mkiv Supra Owners Club

25/10/14 Skegness memorial meet anyone interested?...

dazla100

Unfortunately a recent friend of mine passed away in a car accident a month ago. He was a car enthusiastic and local car clubs have all came together to organise a open memorial event for the fellow petrol head with the attendance at a alarming 600+ people so far.

As I will be attending the event I wanted to take this opertunity to see if any fellow supra owners would be intrested in coming? Not only would it be nice to get to know local owners as theres not a huge amount around lincolnshire and never come across a meet that isnt miles away. But it would be nice to show of a beatuiful car to the people of Skegness.

This meet is all legit as all the relevant authorities are aware and have gave permission to the organiser to go ahead.

So please I'm calling all supra owners come along and show of your pride and joy.

The Facebook link to the meet is as follows:-

https://www.facebook.com/events/759612180749385/

Thank you

I'll go as I'm not too far away and it's for a great cause, Google maps says it's at a Mcdonalds near the pier, is that right?

Fantastic! Thank you its at prince parade car park not to far from the clock tower roundabout will look forward to meeting you there.

Would you fancy a convoy down to the meet?

yes defiantly up for going there in convoy mate at the moment a convoy is being arranged from 6.30 grimsby stopping off at louth and then leaving louth at 7.00 to skegness. im not sure what route you was planning on traveling mate so we could meet up?

Edited by dazla100 (see edit history)

Would Lincoln be on the way for you? Or I can just go to louth for about 6:30 if you can get a postcode for me to where everyone is meeting as I will be using the trusty satnav

i live in louth mate so would probably be taking the a16 to skegness so if you fancied meeting me at halfords in louth for 6.30 that would be good as long as it aint a big detour of your journey the address is:-

Unit 1, Fairfield Industrial Estate

Tattershall Way

Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0HS

i live in louth mate so would probably be taking the a16 to skegness so if you fancied meeting me at halfords in louth for 6.30 that would be good as long as it aint a big detour of your journey the address is:-

Unit 1, Fairfield Industrial Estate

Tattershall Way

Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0HS

I'm not sure where it is but would rather take the detour and meet up with a fellow member and hopefully some fun roads on the way ='D thanks for the info btw