The mkiv Supra Owners Club

High power car meet @ 6 Hills (Leicester)

Guest BabyBhp

Guest BabyBhp

Hello every1

we have been having these meets for the past 2 years now in the summer it was always been packed, there were a good regular 15 cars but not just normal cars there all 300bhp+ in the winter it dies down abit. but the locals r always at the meets. the locals are me n my dad in a 500bhp gtir, 800bhp supra, 550bhp rx7, 350bhp evo 8, 300bhp gtir, 300bhp sti. but us lot r always out every 2nd tuesday. we all meet at hobby horse which is at the end of A46 then from there we have a nice steady cruise up2 the famous 6hills. for those of u who dont no 6 hills its a pub and a hotel where the manager dont mind meets taking place in his big car park hes a nice guy. theres always motorbike meets there which have been goin on for years. and we jus found out that a exotic car club meet there 1s a month we need to find out more details then well go there n show them wat real power about lol then from 6hills we either go to the M1 service station or if theres a cruise going on in nottingham or somewhere we go down n check it out, its fun to go down knowing you have the fastest cars and the best club So if anyones interested just let me no and ill PM you the next date

thanks

Yasir

remember its only for cars 300bhp+

Guest BabyBhp

well bcoz u own a supra your welcome, we love supras. My m8 who owns the supra can get all sorts of parts for supras from bodykits to turbo kits and he loves having a chat with anyone with a supra. so come down :)

Guest Rays the roof
damn it,

I only live down the road in Quorn but my N/A Soop can't make the 300bhp grade. :(

30 minute drive for me and will be 300+ in two weeks on my NA, once NO's fitted. I know mentioned this on at least 5 different threads but (fcuk) what the ek'.

:werd:

Guest BabyBhp
30 minute drive for me and will be 300+ in two weeks on my NA, once NO's fitted. I know mentioned this on at least 5 different threads but (fcuk) what the ek'.

:werd:

oh weve just put it on a few forums so that we get a good selection of cars turning up and where trying to make it as big as possible for the summer.

hope thats not 2 weird 4 u ;)

Guest Rays the roof

[quote name=SupraStar 3000

WHY DON"T YOU COME ALONG TOO RAY, Its on 18th (This Tuesday)[/quote]

What's happening this Tuesday?????

Guest Rays the roof
apparently the : 'High power car meet @ 6 Hills (Leicester)'

Need to get used to my (obviously not) sense of humour mate! Car is of road due to rear led, bonnet scoop and Nnnnnnitttttrrrroooo..... No not going to say it again!

Might bring Punto along. It's nearly 300 BHP. Just one decimal place out.

:conf: