The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinions on this Supra for sale?

Fleemon

Hi Guys,

What's people opinions on this Supra for sale? It has Pre-facelift tail lights, is there anything suspicious about this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-2001-/251673701832?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a98ebedc8

Apologises if they're is anything wrong with this post - Fairly new to the Supras & Supra forum. Bare with me please!

Any help would be great.

Many thanks

My facelift had pre-facelift lights when I bought it, but they were uk spec lights with the fog built in (which meant it didn't have to have an aftermarket fog retro-fitted) so it is possible that there's a genuine explanation for it. Nice car :)

My facelift had pre-facelift lights when I bought it, but they were uk spec lights with the fog built in (which meant it didn't have to have an aftermarket fog retro-fitted) so it is possible that there's a genuine explanation for it. Nice car :)

This. You can tell they are UK rear lights as they are different to j-specs, colour sequence.

The only thing I would say regarding that car is the interior. It looks quite worn. Especially on that passenger side image. the dash looks different blacks in places.

Engine bay looks like its gathered quite a bit of dirt/dust.

The outside of the car looks amazing though. Very good body work from the images. But I think you would really need to go and view it in person to be honest.

Now gone. Soon to be for sale as mint for 15k. :-p

Yes, 2002 was the last year of production.

the only possible sticking point would be the mileage which could be a bit suspect as the wear on the seats and engine bay dirt. However the engine bay dirt could have been caused by removing the active spoiler and under-tray to fit the "uprated" intercooler.