The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its busy here!

Paul Whiffin

Glad it's going well Paul, done anything more to your GTR?

Cheers mate, I've been using the GTR as an everyday car mostly. Always messing about with it though, can't help myself! Just installed some custom camshafts made with our own profiles, off to the dyno soon to test them out. 360 Forged wheels arriving next week too, can't wait to see these babies on!

Guest Nicholas
Cheers mate, I've been using the GTR as an everyday car mostly. Always messing about with it though, can't help myself! Just installed some custom camshafts made with our own profiles, off to the dyno soon to test them out. 360 Forged wheels arriving next week too, can't wait to see these babies on!

haha glad you've not lost interest! you should post the updates here more often!

Guest Nicholas
I didnt think anyone would be that interested on here!

Definitely would be mate, look at the following your Supra created, I can see the GTR going the same way over the next few years. Are you tempted to return to Time Attack?

I think there would be a lot of interest in an ongoing blog. If you look at the tuners in Japan, they all tend to have daily blogs.

I did start one on here awhile back but didn't really get much interest so I haven't really bothered to update it.

- - - Updated - - -

I spot a white car with a hole in the windscreen. Nice to see its wrapped up in the warmth and not getting wet :)

Not for long, the hole in the windscreen that is!

Definitely would be mate, look at the following your Supra created, I can see the GTR going the same way over the next few years. Are you tempted to return to Time Attack?

Nah, not really, it takes up so much time, money and effort, I just don't have the time for it any more, the business and family life are No.1 these days. I do miss it though!

I did start one on here awhile back but didn't really get much interest so I haven't really bothered to update it.

To be successful you need plenty of pictures and videos, and be consistently updated. Also, it is easy to judge threads on here by the number of replies, but it is the views that are really the telling statistic.

I'm sure we can fit you in for a set of coil packs, there's the London branch as well dont forget!

Yeah i know but i need to get a complete check over. A few things have come up but I'll be in touch soon. Plus, I still need to see the Welsh branch.