The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So whats the most someones spent on restoring their supra?

supra_24

Hey guys,

Just out of curiosity, whats the most you have spent doing up an old MK4 supra?

As I have been restoring my TT 93 Supra for the last 6 months and its had to have a lot of work done to it.

I have literally rebuilt an entire car, from the amount of parts replaced and upgraded lol. Will have to start a built thread once I have her back.

Purchased mine for £4000 and have spent a further £12000 doing it up. Its now nearly finished. should have it back in a weeks time or so, cannot wait ;)

I mean at what point would you say enough is enough when restoring one of these cars lol?

Regards

Ash

Mine is about as cheap as I could have done it

All my body parts where second hand, body work and paint where done by Colin. The car was £1200

Engine was where the money went after it's issues matt more or less rebuilt it with all new seals and parts.

I guess I'm in for 6k ish. When is enough? I guess it depends on your income and what you can afford. I for one would never get a loan to work on mine.

Cool. I mean I sold my previous S15 for £6000, but still had to take out a loan to pay off for the rest of the work on the car. I dont mind though as I am always working at the moment so i will gradually pay it off.

Will most likely pay it off quicker once I find a suitable posistion in the games industry, my dream job lol ;)

Yeah i understand mate. I am starting to feel the burn of the expenditure on this car lol. I would like to try and get my own place next year or the year after, but its all dependant on my job.

And yeah if you have some experience in the games industry or 3D design, i would be more than happy to help you out. After all, theres people helping me out there right now ;)

Yeah i understand mate. I am starting to feel the burn of the expenditure on this car lol. I would like to try and get my own place next year or the year after, but its all dependant on my job.

And yeah if you have some experience in the games industry or 3D design, i would be more than happy to help you out. After all, theres people helping me out there right now ;)

If by experience you mean ive played everything from NES to PS4 im your man..........other than that im not alot of use. But i will work for minimum wage and or pizza

Your young once. Had i listened to my old man then sure i would have more money in the bank but really sometimes you have to let loose and chase what makes you happy in life

From Infernos own sale add:

Using the prices listed below, the value of the car is at least $215,000. In fact, it is probably more than this given that many of the items below do not have prices as I did not have the receipts for everything on my computer at the time of writing this. Also, if you consider the increase in prices for many Supra parts, as well as the fact that many of these have been discontinued (both aftermarket and factory parts), it is once again probably an underestimate.