The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale - Yorkshire Convoy

Ric

Hi Guys,

Just posting up a thread to see who is up for a meeting/convoy down to the Japshow Finale if you are attending.

We were looking at Woodall services on the M1, not sure of times yet, let me know what you think?

Ta

From Woodhall services its 114 miles to Santapod, google maps is showing the journey as 2 hours 13 minutes.

To get to santapod for 9 it would mean leaving from those services no later than 7am

I have never been on a stand before so I do not know what to expect or whether we can get away with getting there for 10am. I remember seeing on other events that cars on the stand had to be there for a certain time. Surely general public will not start turning up till around 11/12?

From Woodhall services its 114 miles to Santapod, google maps is showing the journey as 2 hours 13 minutes.

To get to santapod for 9 it would mean leaving from those services no later than 7am

I have never been on a stand before so I do not know what to expect or whether we can get away with getting there for 10am. I remember seeing on other events that cars on the stand had to be there for a certain time. Surely general public will not start turning up till around 11/12?

Hi Naz,

When you get there drive up to the ticket booth and buy/show your ticket, then just follow the road down and if you will most likely see a marshal directing cars into a field to park. Assuming you have your stand pass in the windscreen he should wave you on. Follow the road round past the amusement area and you may well be stopped again and your pass checked, once through there will be another guy who will have a list of club locations, tell him who you are with and he will be able to direct you to our area. It should be pretty easy to see/find as I will have the club banner/flag things up by then. Track normally opens around 0930 ish.