The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi

Guest ajfromuk64

Guest ajfromuk64

hi everyone im a geordie living in Canada mooved here when i was 16

i just got a 93 gz 15ooo KMS One lady owner its rhd i bought it online at the auction and imported it

i have a couple of questions

1/ my stock amp puked up brown stuff and died sometime in the last 2 decades what are my options

i do not really want to change stock cd/deck

2..bpu parts i know what parts i need walbro fuel pump seems a given but anyone got any brand name suggestions for the rest of it

and why its better than the others ..stronger ,lighter cheaper,better fit,

i would appreciate the expert advise of some fellow members that have maybe gone down this road,maybe save me a few headaches and a few quid

cheers everyone looking..... forward to hearing from someone

Guest ajfromuk64

86 views and i hear crickets chirping....not even one hi how are you... welcome ? and i thought the aristo club i was in before this was lame .......but at least a couple of moderators

were kind enough to at least pretend to be happy you joined.....some even answered questions no matter how many times they had answered them before....

Guest ajfromuk64

im thinking the chick who owned it probbibly had the 17inch wheels put on at the toyotapet store or some shyte i have never seen another at auction with these wheels ? 20141006_180230_0.jpg

GZ -  (42).jpg

Guest ajfromuk64

[ATTACH=CONFIG]192755[/ATTACH] i think ill put the supra wheels on my celsior

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]192755[/ATTACH] i think ill put the supra wheels on my celsior

Guest ajfromuk64

just want to say hi to any geordie members up north where im from

well there was only one guy that was friendly/helpfull on club aristo there and that was ryan,

anyway i have a question if anyone one here can answer

round here parts are expensive specially shipping hks cat back exhaust from local jdm supplyer is $800 plus shipping etc

on j spec tt instead of using a re stricter plate would you be able to just remove one cat,and maybee punch out the other one

and get a slight boost increase and use the electronic boost controller to bring up boost to 1.1

i just do not see the point in buying a $1000 dollar 3inch exhaust and then put a 2inch block in it ?

im tired of reading one post says no restrictive plate needed,then they argue

my exhaust has 7ooo miles, hard to spend that money when mine is still new

i can not see my spring on the blow off being week after 15k.. unless you need it for that extra boost pressure

so is all i need a hks evc 6 /mickey mouse the cats,fuel cut defender and possibly a fuel pump ?

cheers everyone ,newbie bash me if you want,bash me for having a jspec auto supra .... but please answer.....

I dont know a great deal about it.

But i wouldnt bash out the cat and hope for the best. If you take out to much you can kiss goodbye to the turbo. Even 1.2 bar rings have been known to over boost on cold days.

Im more or less where you are, lucky for me i can collect second hand parts.

Ive seen the chaps over in the states go on about needing or not needing a ring, however i think you will find the cars are different to the jspec. The Jspec needs them