The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sprayers in South/West London

Fitz

I'm looking at having the roof of my car resprayed as its so patchy and faded it's rather embarrassing. At the same time I also want to get the boot lid re done with the small patch of rust sorted and a new seal put in. I'm also thinking of adding the rear bumper to the equation.

Does anyone know any good car sprayers in the South/West London area. When I say 'good' I mean someone who you have used and are pleased with the results or someone that you would use on your own car due to the work you've seen them do. I'm located in Hayes.

Thanks Guys.

Give Baldy a shout mate, not a million miles away

+1 Simon is a good guy

If say Simon not had any work done by him yet but seen his work and will be booking in some work with him soon

Will drop Si a note. :thumbs:

Theres a garage in Isleworth that I've used twice now and I've been very happy with their work, didn't cost a fortune either. I think I paid around £160 to repair a crack on the bumper and have it painted on my 911.

Where abouts in Isleworth was this mate?