The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi guys I'm new to the forum, can anyone help? Px a Supra for TUR80 V?

Supra2jze

I've been on the look-out for a Supra for a while now, I really want a Supra twin turbo, UK spec, manual, if anyone can help? Seems close to impossible to find one these days in that spec. Ps anyone who's into there Number Plates feel free to part x there beloved supra as I'm more than happy to swap my TUR80 plate if anyone's interested?

TURBO V.jpg

porsche-911-turbo-s-920-8.jpg

Hi again, with regards to membership it's entirely up to you which method you wish, if you pay the £30 you get 20 years membership or you can pay £10 a year and after your third your membership is automatically upgraded to lifetime anyways (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

Is the registration plate currently on a vehicle or do you have it on retention?

Also you can try contacting Jurgen at JM Imports, he will be able to source you a good TT6 albeit most likely an import but he may also have contacts etc selling UK ones or be able to get his hands on one. And as SPG said they do come up in the classifieds from time to time on the forum.

Hi gordy.r, thanks for the info. I will have to have a look around, but yeah may have to go with an import depends how long may patience lasts!

With regards to the plate, currently on retention certificate valid till May of next year. Imo, would say the 3rd/4th best 'TURB0' plate in the UK after: TUR80, TUR80S & TUR80 D / TUR80 V #V-Power

• 2 weeks later...
How much would it cost roughly to replace one of the turbo's on a twin turbo SUPRA? Would it be wise to keep it tt OR JUST CONVERT IT TO ONE BIG SINGLE TURBO! (It's an AUTO)?

Welcome to the club, I wouldn't restrict yourself to a UK spec Supra, there were only around 600 sold and the majority of those were autos so it's very difficult to find a good 6spd for sale. I'd look for a late model j-spec VVTi, perhaps contact Jurgen-Jm-Imports trader on here who has a good reputation for sourcing quality cars from Japan.

The stock twin turbos will make a maximum of around 430hp with all supporting mods (fueling, ECU, cams, exhaust, cooling, etc). If you want any more than that you need to remove the stock sequential system and either fit an aftermarket single or twin turbo kit, obviously it works out a fair bit cheaper and simpler to fit a single kit, have a read through the Projects section of the forum.