The mkiv Supra Owners Club

saying hello

Guest nightcrawler

Guest nightcrawler

hi

im a new member here. sold my skyline gtr32 520bhp not long ago and regret it since then. owned an impreza sti with forged engine prior to my skyline. im thinking of getting another gtr32 at the moment but i thought 2jz are stronger and more reliable than the rb26. and cheaper to maintain (correct me if im wrong).

i dont know much about the supras but more infos from you will be helpful for me to consider one. i saw the advert here with a single tub black facelift. i like it but very strong money?

thanks

Hi and welcome :)

A 2jz is a very reliable engine with alot of potential, for £15k you can get a nice single turbo manual if you look around. No need to have a forged motor as these engine can run 700hp all day long without touching the internals. Some people have even run 1000hp on an un opened block!

Good luck with your search whatever you decide on.