The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you let your other half Drive the Supra

mattdavies

After uploading a picture to instagram of my missus driving my supra, it got me thinking. How many of you let your other half drive the Supra, if you do / have was it a one off or a regular thing ? Has she done any damage to it ?

I have let mine drive mine for a while, she is included on the policy and often comes back with tales of speed & how much quicker her journeys are in my car over hers. Having said this she has curbed my passenger front wheel most the way round. Here is a picture of her driving

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mrs can drive it whenever she likes. She prefers not to have me as a passenger because it makes her nervous, and she's a bit scared of the power, but she's not really fussed.

She did see off an Audi S5 though that was tailgating. Because I told her to... :D

Annette does drive mind more than I do,she takes it to work after her lunch break,if it's a nice day and loves taking it threw Medway tunnel for the noise and everyone gets out of her way as she blasts threw lol,but she won't drive if it's wet or damp roads tho,and have her on my policy save me lots of money :)

Being a track car with a fixed bucket seat bolted directly to the floor to accommodate my 6'4" carcass my 5'5" wife has no chance of driving it.

I've always offered my best mate the opportunity to take it out at track days, he did a few times while it was still an NA, but he point blank refuses now that it has some teeth.

He says if he is not prepared to fix it then he is not prepared to drive it. Pretty decent bloke is my mate.