The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hampshire Jap Meet

steve-o

HI GUYS.SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER THAT I ORGANISED A FEW JAP CAR MEETS A FEW MONTHS BACK (GO KARTING AND WHITLEY).

WE ARE DOING ANOTHER ONE NEXT FRIDAY (21ST) AND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET EVERYONE OUT AGAIN.WE HAD 57 CARS AT THE LAST ONE

DUE TO THE SECURITY GUARDS AT THE LAST PLACE WE ARE MOVING IT TO THE NEWLY FINISHED MARKET CAR PARK IN FAREHAM (NEXT TO THE BUS STATION.) AT 7.30PM

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM THE M27, COME OFF AT J11 AND TURN RIGHT AT THE ROUNDABOUT TOWARDS FAREHAM.STAY IN THE FAR RIGHT LANE AND GO OVER THE FLYOVER.YOU WILL COME TO A BIG ROUNDABOUT WITH A VIADUCT ON YOUR LEFT.TAKE THE 3RD EXIT (THE CAR PARK IS NEXT TO THE ROUNDABOUT) AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE MINI ROUNDABOUT DOUBLE BACK ON YOURSELF AND TURN LEFT (SIGNPOSTED CAR PARK.)

THERE IS A SMALL SPEED BUMP BUT MY CARS PRETTY LOW AND HAS NO PROBLEMS SO YOU GUYS SHOULD BE FINE BUT TAKE IT SLOW INTO THE CAR PARK.

I WOULD ASK EVERYONE TO BEHAVE YOURSELVES (AS YOU ALL HAVE AT PREVIOUS MEETS), AS THERE IS A NEARBY POLICE STATION AND WE ALL KNOW OUR CARS ARE FAST SO HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE IN A CAR PARK

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.THE MORE THE MERRIER.

CHEERS

STEVE

[email protected]

Alright Steve

It's my third, I've had it around 2 - 3 months now so am itching to get to a meet! It's 'slightly' quicker than my other 2 though! :)

Have you still got the GTO? I saw you a month or so ago on the motorway (sitting in traffic on the hill between Pompey & Fareham) I was on my motorbike so didn't bother waving as I filtered past! I remember you saying last time I spoke to you, you were going to import some cars.

What cars are going to this so far? I missed the last one, and the karting (working in Aylesbury) so don't know what attended then.

Hopefully the chav brigade will stay at McDs that night!

Gutted!

Couldn't I just drop it off & pick it up later!? :upside:

I'm popping down Halfrauds in a minute, gonna stock up on car cleaning goods! My girlfriends roped me into cleaning her Golf as well though!

The weathers looking good at the moment, hopefully it will be fine for tonight.

See you there...