The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anyone know this Supra?

thewheelman

It looks tidy in the photos, i'm surprised the paint is pristine and mark free if its done 100,000 +

miles, has it been painted ?

The wheels have been refurbed i'd suggest but how well who knows without closer inspection, 2 of the

fake split rim bolts are missing in the one you get a close up of.

I'd ask what tyres are fitted to all 4 wheels

Going through the receipts would be a must to see what's been done to it and go over the car thoroughly.

Ask how long the present owner has had it and take it from there, its impossible to properly

assess a car purely from photos and what the seller says, i'm a bit surprised the previous owner

of 11 years didn't keep any history of servicing but maybe that can seen in the receipts that the

seller has

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I was surprised when he said the mileage is all miles and was converted when it was imported, with a certificate to prove. I'll have to ask more questions I think. I asked for some more photo's and he was a bit blunt and said the pictures on the auction shows ever aspect of the car and he wouldn't be taking any more. Thanks for the hints Dunk, that'll give me some more to go at.

I'm a little reluctant to travel so far for a car after previous nightmare experiences so I may just have to keep waiting and watching

Strange to get a such a blunt response, it can wear thin sometimes when you get these

requests, i had loads recently when selling my Landcruiser and got fed up with wasting my

time as none turned out to be serious buyers.

Maybe a member on here could look at it for you, go through the receipts to see

what its had done to it.

Got to be someone on the south coast that's local to it that knows these cars

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)