The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club car livery competition

Branners

Hi folks,

quite a few of you have seen the club car now, and you have seen the condition of the bodywork.

It would require a full respray to get it looking right...or we can go for a full wrap and include some sort of livery on the car with space for traders to sponsor the car and for Dragonball stickers.

So, I'm going to run a competition to see who can come up with the best livery. The mods decision will be final on this as I dont fancy ending up running Nyan cat on the car when you lot decide it would be hilariously funny to all vote for it...

attachment.php?attachmentid=191888&d=1411936582

So, how does this work? I will post up an attachment in the next thread which is an outline view of the Supra from top, side, front and rear.

I need people to use their epic etch-a-sketch skills to put a livery on the car. It can be any colour, it can have any shape you want and you can put the club logos and URL anywhere you want. I need space left for sponsors logos (which will change each year) and preferably space for Dragonball stickers which will also be changed each year.

The car is currently stock bodied and has an active spoiler.

So, lets see what you can all do. The prize for the best entry will be free Eurotunnel to Dragonball15 or Dragonball 15v2.0 or free entry to Suprapod as a competitor if we manage to wing that in for next year.

deadmau5ferrari770.jpg

Edited by listy (see edit history)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...