The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gt300 single build by T14PPA

TT Paul

Well been on the cards for a while always wanted a single decided to do it, Going to use a complete xspower t61 kit will be fitted to run on stock ecu for now on low boost gets sorn in winter as well, then with syvecs coming later and a hybrid autobox built by david.p to take the power, hoping for around 500bhp for now.

I was going to have a go myself but time and some where to do it hold me back so went with some one who has done it and has been very helpful from the start of getting parts to making me a list, even when he was on holiday still kept in touch.

The build will be done by T14PPA from the forum met him today nice bloke, had a chat and left the sup there for the start of a new chapter. so will update as we go should take around 1 month for stage 1 of the build

Supporting mods

Xs power turbo kit

840cc injectors to be fitted

Twin autobox coolers with fans

Syvecs etc. tobe fitted

Larger fuel lines

3inch straight through exhaust

David.p built autobox to be fitted

Walboro 400lph pump

Large fmic

Fpr

264 hks cams

Edited by TT Paul (see edit history)

Why didn't it fit? Was it for a GE?

They might have sorted it now, but back in the day the xs manifolds on a GTE lump could never hold steady boost as the WG port was to small.

Personally I wouldn't touch anything xs power myself, if you are on a budget I'd go cast manifold, find a good quality, used turbo and WG.

I don't know why people never get their turbos/manifolds braced, it's pretty common with other cars. Given the weight of turbos that Supras use, it makes sense.

Bracing is fine on a cast manifold but on tubular they generally break the brace over time as the manifold expands and contract

You got what I said completely wrong, I was just saying that the xs are known for cracking and for him to get a better one so he doesn't have the troubles later on

I dont think xspower are as bad as eveyone says. Ive had my manifold on for over a year now and its holding fine. Yes they may not last as long as a top brand but you can also replace it at a tenth of the cost

- - - Updated - - -

You got what I said completely wrong, I was just saying that the xs are known for cracking and for him to get a better one so he doesn't have the troubles later on

Ps: i wernt having a go at you mate

I dont think xspower are as bad as eveyone says. Ive had my manifold on for over a year now and its holding fine. Yes they may not last as long as a top brand but you can also replace it at a tenth of the cost

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: i wernt having a go at you mate

That's cool mate I just didn't want to be seen as a assh%^**

Just never heard any good things about the product :D

progress update..

T14PPA/mike.

has been a great help so far keeping me up to date, in his own time looking for bits etc.. big thanks

and to people replying to wanted thread thank you, if anyone else can help with parts needed please pm T14PPA ,need some forum luv to get this supra back up together

xspower.

been in contact with them been trying to help me where they can need to send manifold back so they replace it but time isn't on my side so will see how that goes.