The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member *Sammy* :)

_sammy_

Hi Everyone,

Some of you will know me as Marc (safcdixon's) other half Sam,

I've met a few of you last/this year at Scottish modified. Also from the scene stock show last Sunday, well after talking last weekend at the show, I'm now buying Jayjays Rsp supra shell to rebuild, I'm collecting him tomorrow. (With the help from Marc that is)

so I'll post pictures up tomorrow when I get him. We've a start on the sub frames which Marc had from the breaker he had, we've stripped the grime and rust from them and given them a few coats of new paint, ready to fit to the shell, once the sill is seam welded :)

Hi robby,

There was no taking to be done, I had the starlet stripped when he was at work, Marc said yes because of the colour, he's been coming in from work and going straight into the garage to sort the car out, coming on great, just getting the rear seats today :)

I'm like a kid at Xmas.

Ill be at the meet tomorrow too, so if your popping along I'll see you there. :)

come on then sam, get some pics from the day up!

also im happy to help rebuilding it :)

I've just smashed my phone :( I'll have to get them off Marc's phone. We are out in the garage now the last two night it been a 9pm finish :)

p.s take the (breaking 97tt auto royal sapphire pearl) off PLEASE :0

- - - Updated - - -

welcome and yes Pictures please

Thanks Ross I'll get Marc to upload some.

Need to pull some all nighters on it man, like the SBA crew (aka Bossco & Hodge)!

No I need Marc to go to work :). The weekly meets on Wednesday will be at mine to rebuilt the car after this week, Jayjay and matt p have said they will help :) (as I got them all pizza on Sunday).