The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Look, What do you think?

Scott

I am in love with the original look but this is awesome! Could you just photoshop in the "evil toyota" emblem on the front to see how it looks, it's the same theme and even if I don't like front emblems I think it could be just right for this look :-)

looks good i think as i can only see the thumb nails at work , but on a side note i know you have alot going on now with new baby on the way congratulations , how is you supra coming on now as it was an amazing car but i fear that if its not completed once the new born is hear then it will not get completed for some time , I think I remember you was really close to completion but havent seen much , its been 3 years dude we need to see your car back out there

I think the first picture looks quite good actually. Id always thought people who had this look on their car to be a bit chavvy, depending on how it was done. I assumed they bought eyebrows for the car and blended them in. I think the aggression suits the supe, but it kinda doesn't feel supra-ish anymore. Still nicely done :)

I was too tight to buy wheels in Halfords. I can't remember the name of the set I had on my Vectra but I know they were German. OZ Antares were the dream back then lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

looks good i think as i can only see the thumb nails at work , but on a side note i know you have alot going on now with new baby on the way congratulations , how is you supra coming on now as it was an amazing car but i fear that if its not completed once the new born is hear then it will not get completed for some time , I think I remember you was really close to completion but havent seen much , its been 3 years dude we need to see your car back out there

Should be finished before that. To be honest, the closer I've got to the finish the more I've slowed down. I think I have an inbuilt fear that I'll finish the car and then sell it, as I've got nothing else to do :(