The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mrs benjy!

Guest Mkivsuprawidow

Guest Mkivsuprawidow

Hi everyone!! Benjy ordered me a hoodie and set me up with this account. We will now have his n hers hoodies, how rock'n'roll are we!? He has convinced me to come to a few things and if I'm going to come to JAE next year I figured getting to know you lot wouldn't be a bad idea!! I don't technically own a supra but what's his is mine and what's mine is me own and all that!! Lol

Look forward to meeting some of you soon

Guest Mkivsuprawidow
Ha ha ha, once you get to know us, you won't want to come to JAE :)

Benjy will be in the dog house once the Mrs looks through the threads and sees what you've been buying lol

He wouldn't buy me the membership....I guess that's why!

Guest Mkivsuprawidow
Welcome along rachel, you just need to convince him to get rid of those hideous wheels now :p :p

Hello bear, he is seeing more supras with those wheels so i think he is leaning towards changing them. Just depends on what all generous people give him, he tells me that's how he has been able to make all the changes so far... 😜

Edited by Mkivsuprawidow (see edit history)

Hello bear, he is seeing more supras with those wheels so i think he is leaning towards changing them. Just depends on what all generous people give him, he tells me that's how he has been able to make all the changes so far... 😜

Well since he has been given everything, I think it's only fair he gives away the wheels.

Wouldn't be right to make any money on free gifts.

Alex, whatever will you do if I changed my wheels? Lol

We all know you will never change them, so its fine :p :p

From a man who had a Do luck spoiler, that's a bit rich coming from you :D

:think: that's a comeback as quick as your car is :p :D iirc even you have said in a few posts of mine that you liked the wing aswell ;)