The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone suffering hairloss....

jazz1

Hey guys I know this is a supra forum but I also enjoy helping as many people as I can, for anyone looking for advice on anything regarding hairloss hit me up:). I have helped tons of people With free advice and options for the ones who feel lost. My advice is 100% free and I do not get payed for helping anyone, I just get satisfaction from positive people, as i am a positive boy. You can find me on baldtruthtalk and hairlosshelp under jazz1 and jazzb I have plenty of proof with pictures etc, don't be embarrassed :D.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got some advice on hair loss, deal with it. Its natural, it happens, embrace it and get on with your life :)

Majority People care about their appearance. The majority cares, and some percentage dont give a crap. It goes for MPB and any other cosmetic problem or condition. Pointing out men that are bald doesnt change much about those facts. I like my hair and want to keep it. Not much you could ever say to convince me to shave my head bald and live my life like that instead of styling and growing my hair out.

You could tell people with acne or wrinkles why care at all just be happy and live with it. Some people do but a lot of people do care and wish they could do something its just human nature. You can never tell someone that bad acne makes no difference in relationships or first impressions because you cant prove that it doesnt its a big grey area you cant really objectively answer. I prefer girls with no acne or tons of wrinkles so I mean can you blame them? If your opinion is who cares then your cured and its not a problem but people still judge you on appearance :).

It is really a loosing battle with the technology we have today, there is nothing which is 100% successful and trying to cover it up is less attractive since it shows poor confidence.

When eventually they do find a solution what do you think it will involve, genetic modification?

Majority People care about their appearance. The majority cares, and some percentage dont give a crap. It goes for MPB and any other cosmetic problem or condition. Pointing out men that are bald doesnt change much about those facts. I like my hair and want to keep it. Not much you could ever say to convince me to shave my head bald and live my life like that instead of styling and growing my hair out.

You could tell people with acne or wrinkles why care at all just be happy and live with it. Some people do but a lot of people do care and wish they could do something its just human nature. You can never tell someone that bad acne makes no difference in relationships or first impressions because you cant prove that it doesnt its a big grey area you cant really objectively answer. I prefer girls with no acne or tons of wrinkles so I mean can you blame them? If your opinion is who cares then your cured and its not a problem but people still judge you on appearance :).

Ooor do people judge you on confidence subconsciously ? I.e if you have a comb over its an appearance thing from being under confident if you rock out with a grade 2 all over and have oodles of confidence no girl will ever notice.

It is really a loosing battle with the technology we have today, there is nothing which is 100% successful and trying to cover it up is less attractive since it shows poor confidence.

When eventually they do find a solution what do you think it will involve, genetic modification?

They have advance very much but like any bloody pharamceutical FDA crap, trials trials trials. Replicel is at stage 2 trials, Cb-03-01 is another good promising cream.

We also have:

The hair follicle team (Dr Lindner, Lauster & Atac) have FOUR goals:

1) To create a microchip system where many organs thrive.

2) To create a human hair follicle model that allows rapid screening of compounds that may have an impact on hair regeneration or removal! This may be performed on a single follicle or on a follicle embedded in an engineered full thickness skin equivalent

3) To engineer neopapillae (ECM coated dermal papilla cell spheroids) that will be transplantable into human subjects for patients suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia.

4) and ultimately, to have personalised chips of all genetic backgrounds to give a full picture of pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics of an investigational drug.

I believe they may already have the cure, but these pharamceutical Bas**** are corrupt more treatments more money, example they cured a certain disease by switching the gene 'OFF' I can't seem to find the link. Genes are influenced through generations and environment, like constantly eating wheat can spike insulin levels, which can lead to diabetes through new generations etc.

Switching genes 'ON' and 'OFF'

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/07/130723113749.htm

Ooor do people judge you on confidence subconsciously ? I.e if you have a comb over its an appearance thing from being under confident if you rock out with a grade 2 all over and have oodles of confidence no girl will ever notice.

I have a full head of hair NW0 hairline, but I know the feeling when I suffered, helping people suffering is what I enjoy best :).

I could be completely wrong in thinking this, as I haven't done the groundwork.... but I honestly don't think that the majority of people DO care about their appearance that much. I honestly think that most people are happy to work with what they have. It's a minority of balding people who REALLY worry about their appearance and try to cover it with a comb over, or try every trick in the book to try and cover it up. In my experience, when the balding starts to occur, a buzz cut follows.... job done.

The only person I know to have tried to turn back the clock is Tony TT, maybe he could do with some of your special balm there Jazz.

The reason why people feel lost and have no hope is because most Doctors and dermatologist are USELESS in wanting to help people suffering from MPB, they have more knowledge in wanting to treat Alopecia type hairloss by steroids. I have learned so much over the past 4 years, I have tried so much crap, I can understand why most people give up. Daily I get people email me, especially university students who feel completely lost and depressed, there's nothing more satisfying for me when a person thanks me with positive words when I have helped every individual out.

The reason why I enjoy helping people is because I was ROBBED by private doctors, I was betrayed by dermatologist and tricologist. I always have time and I always will help anyone seeking any advice regarding any type of hairloss :). All my proof is on both hairloss forums, how I regrew my hair and what I used etc.

I shave my head once a week, 0.5mm. If it all fell off my head, it'd save me a whole 10 minutes a week!!

So in essence, if you followed Jazz's advice that could theoretically mean it would cost you 20+ mins a week.

I'd leave negative feedback if I were you :D