The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member from Malta

blackrzs

hi guys....i'm a new member from Malta

I own a year 2000 supra TT manual RZ-S 2jz-gte vvti..

i've been owning this supra for a year now ( made my dream come true :) )

started saving up to hopefully go to single conversion....maybe u guys help me where to find some parts..i already searched some stuff from whifbitz.. maybe i'll find 2nd hand ones too from the parts sale section.

car still in standard condition except i went fully decat with hks super dragger full exhaust system and bc coilovers till now..and rays volks racing rims.

hope you guys have a good days..10x for the add

2jzgte.jpg

Awesome its nice to have a member from Malta on here I was over Malta playing pool back in february it was very nice :) I actaully even saw a Supra when I was over and as I saw it I had to take a photo.....

IMG_5420.jpg

Not sure if you know the owner or have seen it around at all?

A very nice looking Supra you have there anyway and welcome to the forum :)

Awesome its nice to have a member from Malta on here I was over Malta playing pool back in february it was very nice :) I actaully even saw a Supra when I was over and as I saw it I had to take a photo.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]191183[/ATTACH]

Not sure if you know the owner or have seen it around at all?

A very nice looking Supra you have there anyway and welcome to the forum :)

cheers ;).......yeah that's a daily driven supra...probably the only one used as a daily one....saw it few days ago..

here in malta we got few supras here...not more than 15 and maybe 8 of them are road legally registered..others are for 1/4 mile track

cheers ;).......yeah that's a daily driven supra...probably the only one used as a daily one....saw it few days ago..

here in malta we got few supras here...not more than 15 and maybe 8 of them are road legally registered..others are for 1/4 mile track

Ahh nice yeah I was surprised to see one while I was over, would be a lovely drive around Malta in a Supra :)

Here in malta we're all motor enthusiasts. ...probably the only thing we're good at :p

And Bocci :p

Welcome :) I was in Malta last year and within 30 mins of leaving the Airport heading north to Mellieha Bay (spelling?) I saw a really nice Black MKiii and then a silver MKIV - great start to the trip.

Lots of titty bars in Malta :D although most of the women are Eastern European and not the best :(

:D