The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The supra's new look

drift_bear

Don't know if its been mentioned yet but you might need spacers :D

Only kidding mate. Looks cracking! I want a side by side photo as it's quite the transformation!

Looks great massive improvement on the previous look. Removing the sticker on the window will make it look cleaner though.

The window sticker is just my forum name

i said spacers too, get it done :D

:p :p

Very nice, You should get some horns for the front bumper and it will look like one of the really good supra's rather than one that arrived on a banana boat ;)

That's not very nice :(

Looking good.

What about adding a rear auto shine diffuser?

Not a fan of them tbh, to common

Looks nice mate.

:thumbs:

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

• 2 years later...
Fantastic job every nice car.

Cheers mate, it's slightly different from then as well now haha

I now proclaim this thread risen from the dead........

It looks totally different now Kev!

/QUOTE]

Haha it is indeed slightly different!

Alex..... do you have a pic of the car after each transformation ??

I can get some if you want haha

I have to say it looked better at the start when you got it compared to the stages in between. Was never a fan of any changes in between as it all looked too stuck on and it was a bit too much to look at. With that said the best look by far would be the current one though. With the colour, stock body and now the big twin conversion it's a real winner. Really looking forward to seeing it finished even though there will still be a few more "gauging interest in breaking" threads till then ;)

I have to say it looked better at the start when you got it compared to the stages in between. Was never a fan of any changes in between as it all looked too stuck on and it was a bit too much to look at. With that said the best look by far would be the current one though. With the colour, stock body and now the big twin conversion it's a real winner. Really looking forward to seeing it finished even though there will still be a few more "gauging interest in breaking" threads till then ;)

/QUOTE]

Haha thanks bud. No there won't be anymore gauging interest or for sale threads for this car after everything! Aiming to have it running in the next 24 hours, so keep an eye on my build thread [emoji6]