Uses for a Supra other than on the road  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Uses for a Supra other than on the road

• Track days or Racing
    • Drag racing
    • Drifitng
    • Just for looking at / Show car
    • Other - Post your use :)

I voted Drag Racing (obviously being an expert here), they seem to be incredibly good at it.

I would like to think track day racing (seeing BigNum's video's!) but I haven't used it on a track yet.

Though you certainly have one of, if not thee best track setup Supra's... in the world!

Drag racing is boring, drifting seems to be almost exclusively practiced by pikeys.. for whom no bumpers and a poorly presented car is a badge of honour.

Fast road really is where they're at home.

However I think one would be excellent for endurance racing. I'd love to enter the Britcar 24hr in a Supra at some point.... Maybe it's time I stopped messing around and made that happen!

Drag racing is boring, drifting seems to be almost exclusively practiced by pikeys.. for whom no bumpers and a poorly presented car is a badge of honour.

Fast road really is where they're at home.

However I think one would be excellent for endurance racing. I'd love to enter the Britcar 24hr in a Supra at some point.... Maybe it's time I stopped messing around and made that happen!

Have to disagree with you there James, drag racing is not boring, its the waiting around between runs that gets boring imo.

Apart from Drag Racing, I think its also at home on long motorway drives and cruises its a great GT car.