The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just Won Top Secret Bodykit..

Guest FullAttack

Guest FullAttack

Yo dudes..

Iv just won the Top Secret bodykit that's been on eBay for the last week..

It's quite a bizar story.. My good friend Dylan had 'an off' at Lydden Hill a few weeks ago while competing in the BDC, his 1jz S14 is not in a good shape, it's had several crashes before on all corners, time to build a new car!

Dylan popped down to my workshop just last night before heading back up north to work for the week.. While here we chatted about one of my Supras iv got sat here, I planted the seed in his mind to consider a Supra as his next Drift car..

So none more was said.... Id forgotten about the 'watch' I put on this Top Secret body kit until the reminder popped up on my phone 10mins before the end of the auction.. I made a quick call to Dylan and a plan was hatched..

Stuck a bid in on the kit pronto, only bloody won it... Thats that then, a Supra it is.. Just need to find a car now!!

Got big plans for the car.. Im building a fresh 1jzgte engine with forged pistons and rods, might use a 2jz vvti head, undecided yet.. Probilly a Haltech PS2000 ECU.. Going to have a 4spd Dogbox from a Nascar too..

I'll put a build tread up when we get the car and start work on it:)

Guest FullAttack

We briefly discussed wheel size today, thinking 17 up front and 18 on the rear.. Or maybe 18 front and 19 rear.. Either way, chances are it'll be staggered..

Probilly run 10s front and 12s rear..

Don't worry about tires.. Tires are the cheap bit..

Guest FullAttack

Picked the kit up today.. Mashed it in my Altezza sportcross, couldn't see much on the way home, but I made it so couldn't have been to bad..

Kit is petty ropey round the edges, been trimmed by a child with a bread knife I think..

It's so friggin wide... I put it up against my supra, it's pretty rediculous...

Anyone know if this kit is available off the shelf in the uk? Breakages will happen!