The mkiv Supra Owners Club

powdercoat inlet manifold and throttle body

jay200bhp

I am currently modifying my inlet manifold and throttle body and when finished would like them powder coated, I guess I am thinking of the finish I would like at the moment but i am thinking of a high quality gloss black powder coat does any one recommend a powder coaters that can do both my inlet manifold (oem) and throttle body around the Oxfordshire area or somewhere else if you have posted to them and found the results to be very good. cheers ...

Hello J. That sounds good to me I have milled the TRAC castings off the throttle body and will need to weld the ferrulles on and the take my inlet of to be powder coated to match to so a couple of weeks away at the moment anyway mate .do you have a contact at spray blast jamie? cheers.