The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost Gauge with AFR

Abz

Does something like this exist?

Ideally something like an analogue boost gauge with an AFR digital reading in the middle that would fit in the dash clock space?

Would be interested if anyone had anything fitted?

Trying to avoid clustering the dash but I like the idea of having an analogue boost gauge.

I have the same one, is a nice unit indeed, I bought the 52 mm gauge which fits in the dash clock space after making the hole a little bit bigger. And via USB you have the option what the screen displays, afr or boost, also has a warning function which can be programmed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=190493&stc=1&d=1409383050

attachment.php?attachmentid=190492&stc=1&d=1409383050

DSC_2836pb.jpg

DSC_2846pb.jpg

Edited by Jos (see edit history)

These are great my old man just fitted one to his skyline he was at Goodwood yesterday the logging is great uses the same aem software used for the ecu's ,you can also set the alarm trigger wire to cut the boost , retard igition timing or flash a led light on the dash for the money its a great bit of kit

Cheers fella, I was hoping for something that had an analogue boost needle with the AFR reading the middle so you could see both readings at the same time. Though I am guessing this might be the closest thing to what I am looking for.

abz, if you need one i can take to JAE

Possibly not going JAE this year Dane, appreciate the offer though.

Abz this is what I run for AFR, the OLED is cool and you can configure the light colour with a laptop (gauge comes with a USB connector) [ATTACH=CONFIG]190490[/ATTACH]

Cheers Nicholas! I remember seeing in your car, it looked fantastic. :cool:

I have the same one, is a nice unit indeed, I bought the 52 mm gauge which fits in the dash clock space after making the hole a little bit bigger. And via USB you have the option what the screen displays, afr or boost, also has a warning function which can be programmed.

Thanks Jos, after looking at Nicholas picture I might go for the vent option! Might miss having the clock there.

These are great my old man just fitted one to his skyline he was at Goodwood yesterday the logging is great uses the same aem software used for the ecu's ,you can also set the alarm trigger wire to cut the boost , retard igition timing or flash a led light on the dash for the money its a great bit of kit

http://s30.postimg.org/x877ha95p/goodwood.jpg

Looks like a fantastic piece of kit! Cheers guys.

On the same note, similar to Abz i dont want to clutter my car with more guauges, there is already a boost gauge in my heater vent, I have a AFR guage sat waiting to go in but i dont want to put it anywhere really

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INNOVATE-SCG-1-AFR-Wideband-Boost-solenoid-controller-Gauge-3882-/291197118672?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43ccb368d0

Has anyone came across one of these before?

It seems to be everything I need for bpu, boost gauge, AFR and boost controler and i can put it all in one place,