The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Car project!!

Branners

We have talked a lot about having a club car which can be used as a rolling advert for the club for ages.

After a bit of looking around somebody offered me a twin turbo auto. He wanted the club to have it so it was a giveaway price.

It has problems with the lacquer on the bodywork, and the interior needs a bit of work, but mechanically it is sound...

So I popped down to Bournemouth yesterday to collect this....

attachment.php?attachmentid=190436&stc=1&d=1409315004

attachment.php?attachmentid=190437&stc=1&d=1409315004

attachment.php?attachmentid=190438&stc=1&d=1409315004

attachment.php?attachmentid=190439&stc=1&d=1409315004

attachment.php?attachmentid=190440&stc=1&d=1409315004

064b.jpg

002B.jpg

083b.jpg

075D.jpg

078D.jpg

Not sure if I've still got many Supra parts kicking around, but I have a space saver wheel & tyre that I'd gladly donate. :)

As Jamie said, I'm glad it's stock body. And that leather is a nice bonus.

Looking forward to the updates. Is this going in the projects section?

It will go in the projects section.

The plan is to get the side, front and top profile pictures of a silver supra and ask everybody to come up with designs to see what suggestions people have, and then get the car wrapped or plasti-coated with removable stickers so they can be changed each year if required.

The first thing I need is a new 3 spoke steering wheel as the current one is pretty shot.

The rest will come along as we find the parts. It may well go to JAE so everybody can see it in its natural state before we start work!!

The plan is to get the side, front and top profile pictures of a silver supra and ask everybody to come up with designs to see what suggestions people have, and then get the car wrapped or plasti-coated with removable stickers so they can be changed each year if required.

The first thing I need is a new 3 spoke steering wheel as the current one is pretty shot.

The rest will come along as we find the parts. It may well go to JAE so everybody can see it in its natural state before we start work!!

Would be good to see the car at jae. :)

I wonder if you might get someone like PW Pro to give it a wrap in exchange for some advertising or a Trader status on the forum? Might be a cheap, quick way of getting it looking presentable.

Woop Woop!

I reckon you should offer advertising space on it, so that traders can give parts in exchange for logos etc on the car. So the wrap design would need to have 'space' for this.

Good idea :thumbs:

I have a 4 spoke facelift steering wheel at Keron's (if he still has it), which can go for free.

Oh cool

Blackboard for us to draw over with designs lol