The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got any ideas on wheels?

TRD3000GT

Looking for some sharpish next few weeks when my dispute gets settled with wheelmania over their crooked wheels they sold me!

Im looking for some 18" s or 19" s

Budget around £1700 dont have to be brand new but cant have curbs etc etc. Mild one or two may be acceptable!

Anyone thinking about swaping out their wheels on their TT.

I have UK brakes.

i've bought these used rims and tyres from japan for my mr2... they will fit a supra

volk gram lites 57 pro, gold with polished rim

18x8 front, offset 31mm, 225/40/18 tyres

18x9 rear, offset 38mm 265/35/18 tyres

good tread, no curbing. they havent been put on the mr2 yet as they are going to be put on a ship on the 20th.

looking for about £1800 but will consider offers.... before i change my mind again :o

on a black car

Need them by 2 weeks max so I dont think these will even get close to being on time!

i've bought these used rims and tyres from japan for my mr2... they will fit a supra

good tread, no curbing. they havent been put on the mr2 yet as they are going to be put on a ship on the 20th.

looking for about £1800 but will consider offers.... before i change my mind again :o

on a black car

• 1 month later...

on a black car

shaft.........would these wheels fill the arches on my supra as i curently have 9in wide on rear and 8in wide on front and they are not wid enough for my liking

as you can c from my quick cut and shut pic below they look quite tasty on a supra :D :D :D :D

sup (7).jpg

lol, that photochop looks more like 20 inch rims :D

im sure they will fill the arches but obviously depending on the drop you have. a lot of peeps use 18's on this forum as it's the best compromise on looks and handling. probably best to ask someone else who has 18's and get some pics.

what size and offset wheel are you currently running glenn?