The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member - Warwickshire

Guest Mephiston2k

Guest Mephiston2k

Hello all, Just joined to see about maybe becoming a possible owner!

My Hawk eye Impreza Sti will be going very soon and I need a replacement vehicle :)

I also work for Jaguar Land Rover, have always been into cars. Previous favourites include my Skyline, 330ci and ZS180.

My R33 ;)

Edited by Mephiston2k (see edit history)

Guest Mephiston2k

Hiya, I'm near Gaydon. Moved down here rather than commute everyday to work and back. Currently I'm in powertrain development testing vehicle emissions mostly, I'll normally be found in one of the Rolling road cells :)

Welcome.

Where abouts in Warwickshire are you?

JLR is where I want to work next, what do you do there?

Hehe I'm the opposite just can't get excited about the Impreza, it's nice and a rare colour, attracts attention but the R33 was unique and stood out anywhere even amongst a bunch of Skylines. Kinda hoping to gain the same feeling from a Supra :)

Welcome. :)

Not so keen on the R33, but that Impreza is stunning :cool:

Edited by Mephiston2k (see edit history)

Guest Mephiston2k

Hiya, I'm near Gaydon. Moved down here rather than commute everyday to work and back. Currently I'm in powertrain development testing vehicle emissions mostly, I'll normally be found in one of the Rolling road cells :)

Welcome.

Where abouts in Warwickshire are you?

JLR is where I want to work next, what do you do there?

Guest Mephiston2k
I used to live in Banbury but am in Rugby now so not far from Gaydon. I had an interview at Gaydon for a Test Engineer position but was the runner up apparently. I'll keep trying to get into JLR though a they're constantly hiring.

Awesome, yeah its quite a decent relaxed environment really at Gaydon. So so different to manufacturing :)