The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock bumpers with BGW?

James

Anyone have any pictures of the above?

I'm just curious as to how something like an APR GTC-300/500 would look on a stock bumper Supra (granted with a Kansai lip, OEM skirts and diffuser).

Also, just to confirm, they fit on via the stock spoiler holes, don't they?

:innocent:

Anyone have any pictures of the above?

I'm just curious as to how something like an APR GTC-300/500 would look on a stock bumper Supra (granted with a Kansai lip, OEM skirts and diffuser).

Also, just to confirm, they fit on via the stock spoiler holes, don't they?

:innocent:

:taped: :taped:

Have a look at Jay200bhp car. Stunning car.

There might be some pictures in the anniversary meet thread.

Thanks Jamie - I'll have a nosy.

:taped: :taped:

You had that Do-Luck wing - your opinion is entirely invalid :D

Your car looks amazing as it is. If you need some extra downforce, I'd personally look at getting a TRD rear wing, and fit a gurney flap if you need some extra. A BGW is too OTT for your stunning car. :cool:

Thanks Jason. I already have the gurney flap on the OEM spoiler and love the look of the car as it is. I'm just that bit curious as to what it'd be like. :) As long as it uses the stock holes, I could always revert ;)

It'll probably never happen on my car anyway, but I'd like to see how it would look. :cool:

I'm just that bit curious as to what it'd be like. :) As long as it uses the stock holes, I could always revert ;)

It'll probably never happen on my car anyway, but I'd like to see how it would look. :cool:

Well, if you must, try and source a Voltex Type III, like I had on my single (now on manwithsupra's ex Ryan G track car) The spoiler mounts are by far the nicest I've ever seen on a BGW on a Supra. The APR ones look awful in comparison.

(god, I hated those rear spats.)

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

I've found these when browsing:

Here is how my car sits just now:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/p480x480/1782031_533016451993_3697887888246061879_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/p480x480/10364064_279103295602305_2954685748520544420_n.jpg?oh=e1d0002922f92ba5003b0c8ceec69046&oe=546BCCC1

Chances are that - as mentioned above - I won't do it. The thought has flashed into my mind though (after seeing a certain GS300 Alex :lol: ) :)