The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CCW copies ?

tooquicktostop

Can someone point me in the right direction, I am looking to purchase a set of the CCW look alike wheels, also what is the best offset and size for a stock bodied car without rolling arches or needing spacers

Have a look at Japan racing jr10 wheels, xxr 531 wheels aren't a copy but do look similar.

9" +35 front and 10" +35 rear sit nice. 18"

As for the copies, ask JCBT or Chris Bailey, I'm sure they just got some CCW Classics copies.

You will still need an arch roll for a 10" rear +35

Be careful what you buy, it's not confirmed if the XXR531 +35 clear UK brakes yet, I have a feeling they won't. The +20 do but you need an arch roll for them.

Be careful what you buy, it's not confirmed if the XXR531 +35 clear UK brakes yet, I have a feeling they won't. The +20 do but you need an arch roll for them.

Really? I'm sure Nic said the 10" +35 fit with stock arches.

We just got the XXR 531's in 8.5J and 9.5J ET35 all round. Including sprigot rings and wheel nuts they were £800-850 posted from SRB power. As Jamie said we are not 100% sure if the ET35 will clear UK brakes, but we've got a set of 10mm spacers just incase. Will probably confirm this week if they fit with or without spacers.

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

We just got the XXR 531's in 8.5J and 9.5J ET35 all round. Including sprigot rings and wheel nuts they were £800-850 posted from SRB power.

Is that with stock arches Chris, I have purchased a VVTI so J spec brakes will not cause me any issues but would be good to know if they take a big brake upgrade in the future as well

Is that with stock arches Chris, I have purchased a VVTI so J spec brakes will not cause me any issues but would be good to know if they take a big brake upgrade in the future as well

We've had the arches rolled just for piece of mind, but mike33 is running the same wheels and offsets as us and ive spoken to him and he has confirmed the ET35 fit under stock arches. He is also running J-spec brakes all round.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we confirm if this statement is true? Do +35 clear uk brakes? Can anybody confirm please??

• 2 weeks later...