The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suppose Suppose, i'll Let the Cat out the Bag....

Geo

Im building another Supra, my 3rd and Final One as she'll be a Keeper :) Hodge will be giving me a Hand with it, already spoken with him about some stuff that i want done, that no one has done, and also if he can come up with some crazy idea's. I like to be different.

Already bought an Engine from SRD, Engine stand has been Purchased and being delivered this week. Just a case now, if stripping the Engine fully then going from there.

I thought SCREW IT, lets build the Engine round the car, so once the Engine is built, it will be a case of Sourcing the perfect car for it to be shoved in, and abused silly. Lets face it, build it, abuse it, break it, repair it, REPEAT!!!

Im hoping to build a car an Engine that beats my old black car, which i should never of sold, but hey, Wedding and Stuff took over that part of my Life, now thats all sorted, i have the funds to go em a bit mad.

Will see the scottish lads about at meets now, and look out for the start of some sort of build thread :)

Geo

Excellent George.

Once I have my double garage next year (house bought, but renovating), I may do a project with Kirk and Rob Wild for assistance/advice.

I have been all over PH and unless you want to spend £30/40K there is nothing in this class.

Glad to see you are back.

Looking at what cars are available for a high speced car with lots of power and fun and affordable the supra his the mark all the time, i fancied a GTR, as good as they are, im sure id get bored of it, fancied a NSeXr but again there 30k + for a good en.

seeing tonys build being done, and other on here and FB, it was time to get another and build from groud up, SO EXCITED.

Yeah tony, seen sense. well i did save for my wedding in recored time, lol so time to roll up to the church in a high powered Single, lol vroom, vroom, psht psht

Sounds like a good plan mate, I love a good project especially the unique different ones. Looking forward to seeing it come together!

yup hope so bud, looking forward to building it from groud up, then adding the goodie parts. :) Be something special once done, and kept FOREVER!

Finally the old dog returns it was starting to get quiet around here with all you veterans leaving us

ah shucks i feel that i've been missed. :p

Back for good, now..... :)

thanks for all the welcomes back guys, can't wait to get behind the wheel again, driving an oil burner just aint the same :(