The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello form Dundee

Guest Scotty 88

Guest Scotty 88

Hey everyone, I am new to this so bear with me. Just recently bought my first supra (always wanted my dream car) so I bought Fosta's big single turbo areotop supra a few weeks back mad loving every minute with her :) so if anybody's in or around Dundee would be good to catch up with other supra owners and have a good laugh.

Guest Scotty 88

Thanks lads yea I'll stick some up when I get a chance still getting use to it ha ha ohh she's my pride and joy washed and cleaned countless times in a one day yea hopefully catch up with everyone miss speaking to other supra owners if anyone is around about dundee more than happy to meet :)

Guest Scotty 88

Ha ha thanks bud I take it your from dundee too? Ohh sweet how's the conversion going? Am looking forward to see other supra owners cause i can't seem to find many around dundee lol

Ha ha thanks bud I take it your from dundee too? Ohh sweet how's the conversion going? Am looking forward to see other supra owners cause i can't seem to find many around dundee lol

Yeah I'm from Monifieth but living in the city center now. Conversion is getting done by Checkpoint in Arbroath, really good guys down there so just getting it mapped and final touches just now. Will see how it turns out lol.

I've only ever managed to spot one other Sup around Dundee and it's in Douglas. I've seen it moving once haha

Guest Scotty 88

Oh nice Style closer than I thought am staying up beside Michelin in ballumbie. I've heard good things about them at least your in good hands with them, I do know the supra you mean the silver on and I think it's belongs to Craig L on this forum.

Thanks Westy am always looking at the events and get to them, am hopping to attend a few very soon

Oh nice when every you get a chance and your in dundee give me a heads up and meet somewhere :)

Hey Tony tt no sorry am the black supra I think he maybe passing by but I was out at that time too near the kings way too

Just when ever anybody is out will be good to chat am sick of seeing VXR's, corsa's and typical 'car dicks'

Oh nice Style closer than I thought am staying up beside Michelin in ballumbie. I've heard good things about them at least your in good hands with them, I do know the supra you mean the silver on and I think it's belongs to Craig L on this forum.

Thanks Westy am always looking at the events and get to them, am hopping to attend a few very soon

Oh nice when every you get a chance and your in dundee give me a heads up and meet somewhere :)

Hey Tony tt no sorry am the black supra I think he maybe passing by but I was out at that time too near the kings way too

Just when ever anybody is out will be good to chat am sick of seeing VXR's, corsa's and typical 'car $#@!s'

Ah nice one, I used to live up there just off Hawick Drive in Baldovie. My Grandad still lives there so you'll maybe see me around there during the summer months when I'm out in it more often!

Agreed with nothing but VXR's about these parts, town's always hoaching with them!

Guest Scotty 88

Oh no way that's crazy am just in carradale drive i moved in about a year ago am looking forward to see the supra out Style.

When in the town I normal go very slow in low gear to let the people listen to the 2GZ music :) Sakey