The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's being bad for your health

ShawnPreece

After owning 4 supra's (2 mkiii's and 2 mkiv's) I have been without a Supra since June this year when I sold my mkiv na auto, I only sold it as I was saving for another twin turbo and although that doesn't sound too long ago I think it's in my blood to always own a Supra so has felt like ages, but Friday night I have arranged that I'm going to see a twin turbo next week and have been so excited since that I have barely managed to sleep a few hours in the last 2 nights I keep waking up throughout the night thinking of the car, it's not just the fact that it's a twin turbo but you know that feeling you get when you just know it's exactly what you've been looking for and will cherish every moment of ownership with it. I just hope I can sleep abit over the next 2 nights or my boss isn't going to like me at work Tuesday with how tired I anticipate being lol.

I do somethings struggle to sleep when thinking about a job I have do on the supra, I pritty much have cothered every possible way to do a job before I have even looked at the car, im the same with my work just dont loose sleep over it lol,

I hope the car is all you want but dont get carried away and get stuck with a lemon

I do somethings struggle to sleep when thinking about a job I have do on the supra, I pritty much have cothered every possible way to do a job before I have even looked at the car, im the same with my work just dont loose sleep over it lol,

I hope the car is all you want but dont get carried away and get stuck with a lemon

After owning 4 supra's (2 mkiii's and 2 mkiv's) I have been without a Supra since June this year when I sold my mkiv na auto, I only sold it as I was saving for another twin turbo and although that doesn't sound too long ago I think it's in my blood to always own a Supra so has felt like ages, but Friday night I have arranged that I'm going to see a twin turbo next week and have been so excited since that I have barely managed to sleep a few hours in the last 2 nights I keep waking up throughout the night thinking of the car, it's not just the fact that it's a twin turbo but you know that feeling you get when you just know it's exactly what you've been looking for and will cherish every moment of ownership with it. I just hope I can sleep abit over the next 2 nights or my boss isn't going to like me at work Tuesday with how tired I anticipate being lol.

Jeez, just wait until you discover girls..... ;)

I did gear box oil, gear box mount and two decats on the drive yesterday. Getting the first cat off was a bitch.... Today I'm hurting like a bugger with cuts and scraps all over my hands and arms. Hurt and ache so much! But I love it really, just off out for another day of it, but doing full new audio system today so hopefully less pain.....

Yeah I know what you mean but the car has been maintained perfectly and extremely clean and tidy so can't wait to see it as it's the exact spec I'm looking for and looks amazing too :)

Jeez, just wait until you discover girls..... ;)

Haha as mentioned below they cause more trouble lol time to spend my money on me now :) lol

I did gear box oil, gear box mount and two decats on the drive yesterday. Getting the first cat off was a bitch.... Today I'm hurting like a bugger with cuts and scraps all over my hands and arms. Hurt and ache so much! But I love it really, just off out for another day of it, but doing full new audio system today so hopefully less pain.....

Yeah defo worth all the pain :)

Cars are more reliable though.

True at least you can modify a car how you want it, women don't seem to like it if you suggest a modification on them haha