The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra has modified itself (slightly)

LOGIE

(I meant MODIFIED tapatalk wont let me edit title) ).Weird one. When my car was an NA I was guilty of forgetting to turn the headlights or sidelights off from time to time. I would look at the car a few hours after getting home and realise ive left the sidelights on. Seems since the TT conversion my lights must time out/turn themselves off? I got in the car tonight and the sidelight stalk was in on position but lights were off. I havent been in the car for over a week. Very weird. Do TTs turn off their own lights? I can't get my head around this.

Edited by LOGIE (see edit history)

Yep had been left on at the stalk but actual lights were off. I checked to make sure they were working and they were.

Come to think of it. I think my lights stay off, but the beeper to let you know they are on sounds if the keys are out and the door is open. Not 100% sure though, it's been a while :D

Come to think of it. I think my lights stay off, but the beeper to let you know they are on sounds if the keys are out and the door is open. Not 100% sure though, it's been a while :D

Hmmmmm mine does this. Not sure if the lights turn off or not though :think:

My NA wouldn't turn the lights off when I turned the ignition off and opened the door but my TT does, did you swap the ECU as it could be that?

Yes mate I changed everything. All looms, ecus within the car. My NA was the same no headlight chime and didnt turn themselves off. TT does both now.

Think you need to have swapped that relay DavidP mentioned earlier in the thread.

Yep seems that way. I changed both the looms behind the dash and the engine BAY loom. The integration relay has a small plug that goes into it on the TT dash loom. I cant remember if my NA had this. Just seems odd that toyota would have made only TTs to have an auto lights off function.

Yep seems that way. I changed both the looms behind the dash and the engine BAY loom. The integration relay has a small plug that goes into it on the TT dash loom. I cant remember if my NA had this. Just seems odd that toyota would have made only TTs to have an auto lights off function.

N/A owners are never in a hurry, always plenty of spare time to jump the car.