The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod targets

dr_jekyll

I'd want someone who is deffo gonna destroy me so I don't get embarrassed and lose to a tt, I misfire under heavy boost :(

That will be me then!! :D

Last Pod I raced pretty much everyone!! Infact in the SupraPod 12 video you'll see my car several times on the strip! :D

I am aiming for a 13 pass! (Launch dependant).

That will be me then!! :D

Last Pod I raced pretty much everyone!! Infact in the SupraPod 12 video you'll see my car several times on the strip! :D

I am aiming for a 13 pass! (Launch dependant).

Tbh I have no idea what I'm gonna get, never dragged befor. Only got 450 bhp apparently we shall see if I even run, il take on a na or maybe Abz haha

I'm aiming for 12's

Worst bit is I had fresh rubber when the first suprapod didnt go ahead and now they are not so grippy but im sure I can make it with the amount of goes we will have :)

Im running 524 bhp @ 510 ftlb auto so if you want someone to race im your man ;)

Let the trash talk begin

After my terrible times in the wet of 14 seconds for a 680bhp car I'd be happy with anything better lol. Full super pro bushes will be done by then, I hope it somewhat helps..

I doubt super pro bushes will help with a drag event , you want abit more of a looser setup so it can squat down and grip , I have no data to back up what im saying though so that might be the trash talk I was just saying in my pervious post :D

Any who I will race you being we are both singles, i beat geos old car which was 700bhp so lets see what you bring lol

I'd be keen to see where I go, the NA Auto gearbox I had lost so much of the power (Yes, Yes, I know) that the best time I put down was 15.1 - and when you're driving an automatic in a straight line driver ability has nothing to do with it.

This time around, should I be able to make it to SupraPod I'm in a stock(ish) TT Auto so keen to see what sort of times I'd throw up.

Tbh I have no idea what I'm gonna get, never dragged befor. Only got 450 bhp apparently we shall see if I even run, il take on a na or maybe Abz haha

Would be hilarious if you lost to me, infact that goes to anyone :D

I'd be keen to see where I go, the NA Auto gearbox I had lost so much of the power (Yes, Yes, I know) that the best time I put down was 15.1 - and when you're driving an automatic in a straight line driver ability has nothing to do with it.

This time around, should I be able to make it to SupraPod I'm in a stock(ish) TT Auto so keen to see what sort of times I'd throw up.

Re-match ;)

Would be good to go against you again. The difference last time was staggeringly bad.

Wasn't that because you were having engine issues? Or had your second engine swap?

Abz I'll have a play with you :gayfight:

Bpu is a great supra setup and can probably beat a lower power single like I have

Mine isn't BPU, just double decats but I'll have a play with you too :D

Yea Abz if fitz doesn't I will my first ever time but I'm still gonna own you haha

You'll never own me... you don't even own your car...

:D

Wasn't that because you were having engine issues? Or had your second engine swap?

That was after the first engine swap but rather than just the engine being swapped out the auto gearbox it was with came too. Just a straight swap out and the one that went in was slow as fook. Not sure when the last time it had been serviced or items replaced. The next engine (again NA) was a low mileage one and we serviced it straight away and it was like a completely different feel from before.