The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what a Supra noob lol

supra_24

Long story short. Went down to whifibitz London today to get some things sorted out.

Once again thanks Darren for all the advise and help, really appreciate it. I know the car has been a bit of a pain lol.

All of which now seem to be rectified.

However In the process of attempting to get up the incline into the parking area I managed to slip the clutch on several occasions and stall the car twice lol.

Really was not my day. Did get it up the hill eventually. Although second time round (after test driving with Darren) I slipped it again, at this point I felt like a right plonker. So Darren sorted it out lol.

Still really trying to get used to this stage 3 clutch. Its got a much different biting point compared to my last import S15.

Although its fine once you get going it really does not like slow moving or traffic.

May consider the Spec 3 + as I have been told its a lot more friendly ;)