The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My v8 swa update

CraigD0404

So today after a couple months of hassle my v8 finally fired into life for the first time :D A massive thanks to scott (straightsix) who came all the way up to Edinburgh from near Manchester to do my wiring, what a guy. I have attached a vid of the first start up it never had an exhaust on but still sounded amazing :D

I'm pleased you're happy with it bud. It was so good to see the look on your face when it started for the first time! :ecstatic:

I really ought to start doing these as a full time job!

haha youre right there mate. couldn't tell you how happy I was to hear her fire up first time :D again I cant thank you enough for coming all that way to not understand a word us scots say like you said haha

Anyone considering this swap - I'm available for wiring at a reasonable cost :)

I for one would be more than happy to recommend you, the job you done was very professional and for that price well worth it, I only wish you'd done the full conversion instead of a certain mechanic you know all about haha

haha youre right there mate. couldn't tell you how happy I was to hear her fire up first time :D again I cant thank you enough for coming all that way to not understand a word us scots say like you said haha

As I said - I could understand you OK (and you didn't mention deep fried mars bars once!) but as for the Polish-Scot at the hotel.....he was another story!

Still not worked out what Neeps & Tatties are though. Saw them on a menu at a pub......:think:

As I said - I could understand you OK (and you didn't mention deep fried mars bars once!) but as for the Polish-Scot at the hotel.....he was another story!

Still not worked out what Neeps & Tatties are though. Saw them on a menu at a pub......:think:

aw you should've tried the deep fried mars bars haha nah that is one thing I have never touch, but you definitely should have tried the neeps and tatties(turnip and potatoes) theyre good with haggis lol