The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing Supra Ownership!

Rich.2211

Having owned three Supras now and being on here for 3 years + on and off every time I seem to sell a Supra I get something else and a few weeks later pine for another one! Is it some kind of disease!? Currently moved onto an Evo 9 and whilst all round it's a great car with amazing performance... it's just a little soulless and doesn't give me "tingle in my dingle" when I jump in :D This club is a big part of ownership too, definitely.

So... time to put the Evo up for sale after only a month of being out of Supra ownership... time for number four maybe :eyebrows:

I agree mate iv had 4 supra's (only 2 mkiv's) and have pretty much always owned one for the last 9 years but iv been without one now since June, been the worst 2 months ever :( currently saving for a TT6 again though so looking forward to that is getting me through :)

Evo 9 is nice though mate thats not a bad alternative lol.

Got to admit that they are a quality mobile. I need to let ours go for a couple of reasons, no garage, lack of use etc.

Once we have moved house (after Christmas), I will look for a TT6. Other than that the only other cars I like are silly money.

H.

Evo's are not the right cars for Supra drivers. They just don't mingle well. If you like the Supra, you won't like the Evo... all IMO of course. That being said, I would pretty much say the same for most RWD lovers jumping into an AWD car (And vice versa).

I agree mate iv had 4 supra's (only 2 mkiv's) and have pretty much always owned one for the last 9 years but iv been without one now since June, been the worst 2 months ever :( currently saving for a TT6 again though so looking forward to that is getting me through :)

Evo 9 is nice though mate thats not a bad alternative lol.

I think they're in my blood! I just feel at home when I jump in a Supra, it's the only way I can describe it. Like an old arm chair :D

Don't get me wrong though, the Evo is certainly no downgrade it's just not got the same kind of character that the Supras have. I haven't got children and with starting my new job I won't have to use the car daily so the Evo's assets are suddenly a bit lost on me.

Good to hear. Will you be going for a TT this time or an NA and going down the NA-T route again?

If I make the move back to Supra ownership, which I'm pretty sure is the way I'll go, then it would have to be a TT6. Not detracting from the NA-T route at all, I just want something more original this time and less heavily modified.

perfect thread for how im feeling now. has been a year and a half since selling my Supra and I always think about buying another. But whats going on, theres hardly any for sale on Autotrader and only a handful on piston heads by those who we may not mention!!!

I'm driving a RS4 B7 now, but it just doesnt have that 'Im a 400+ bhp rear wheel drive killing machine' fun that my old Supra had :( :( it has a 'Im a 400+ bhp wrap you up in cotton wool im so easy to drive your wife loves me' feeling!

perfect thread for how im feeling now. has been a year and a half since selling my Supra and I always think about buying another. But whats going on, theres hardly any for sale on Autotrader and only a handful on piston heads by those who we may not mention!!!

I'm driving a RS4 B7 now, but it just doesnt have that 'Im a 400+ bhp rear wheel drive killing machine' fun that my old Supra had :( :( it has a 'Im a 400+ bhp wrap you up in cotton wool im so easy to drive your wife loves me' feeling!

That last bit cracked me up :rlol: