The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Tricky-Ricky

Hi, another newbie here, and hi to the other fugitives from the SXOC that i'v spoted here, although not 100% certain yet, i'm starting to feel the need for a change after four years of 200SX ownership. So although Skylines are nice, i'm inclined to think that a Supra would be a better car for me! pref a TT, and after doing a little research (thanks Keith) i find that tuning is not going to be a totaly finically crippling prospect! (can't leave anthing standard for five mins) :D so pending the sale of my s14, i will be hanging around on here gathering info for my new project (hopefuly)! can anyone piont out some good importers/car sales that i can check out pricing ect.

Another S14 owner on the move eh...?

Welcome - and yes it's an awesome car and you will not be dissapointed with your decision to look to the Soop rather than the Liner IMHO (having had both!)

I'm not too far up the road from in West London and have a couple of very nice manual TT's for sale (pending contract the red one is sold)

http://miami-gt.com/images/pixel_trans.gif

Also - I bring in any spec of performance Soop you might be after - check out some examples here (the silver is on it's way for instance!)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=29523

Give me a shout if i can help in any way

Cheers

Paul 07939 111 877

Thanks for the warm welcome people :) hiya hadyn thought you had fallen for the R33GTRs! not actualy driven a supra yet! but i have driven the R32 and R33, and with my s14 making over 300bhp, the supra will have somthing to live up to, but i suspect it won't disappoint, just need to find one and book a drive.