The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 235/45/17 ~£80.00 delivered @ Camskill

kjgreen3

Hey peeps just been prowling internet for new front tyres. Always been a fan of the Vredestein Ultrac/Ultra Sessanta. Found it cheaper to order online and get a local tyre company to fit. As of today Black Circles couldn't quote for 235/45/17 although the 18" version was ~£120, Mytres came in at £91.10. Which I thought was good. But as an afterthought I tried Camskill and that is ~£80.00 delivered!!

Bargain.

So anyone needing some tyres now or soon should check them out, especially if it needs to be the Vreds.

Just had a look, their Vred's in 265/35/18 come in at £153 each (efficiency E grip B)

Whereas the Eagle F1's are coming in at £143 each (efficiency C grip A)

I'm due to change soon and have heard the Vred's are good, but I've also heard the F1's are second to none, what are your opinions?