The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Go karting 3rd sept

mclarenross

Hi Guys,

Speaking with a few of the north east members tonight, thought I might try and organise a go kart evening at the outdoor kart track near Sunderland. http://www.kartingnortheast.com

We can do the Grand Prix which is 15 mins timed warm up, fastest lap grid order and then into a full race for 30 mins. Karts tell you your lap times and your position in the race and it's quite a big circuit. ( if I remember it's about a minute to lap it. )

It's £42.50 each.

I just want to get a rough idea of numbers first... I'm hoping if we get 6 -7 then we can get the circuit to ourselves.

Looking at the Wednesday 3rd sept evening (6pm ish) and maybe a beer afterwards.

1. Mclarenross

Cant make it either guys, just started a new job/business, so Im busy aswell as skint at the current moment, Id love to do come but the date is just too soon for me,

Try asking the lads direct by pm (use the member register ;)) or on facebook Ross, it seems even I dont get on regularly anymore

• 2 weeks later...

If it's a Thursday or Friday I'll be up for it, I know weekday rates are cheaper plus it's quiet compared to weekends when it's heaving and more expensive maybe £10/£20 more per member but I could be wrong. If it has to be a Wednesday I could try and swap shifts with someone!

• 4 weeks later...