The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought my first supra! *pics*

Toms Supra

Well I have done it at last, bought my first supra and boy I have never had a permanant grin on my face like this since I lost my virginity lol! Its a top of the range GZ auto j-spec model with the full leather and active spolier etc. It has recently new garret T3 hybrid turbos, induction kit, both cats removed and custom exhaust, 100bhp shot of NOS, HKS turbo timer and boost controller, 19`s and lowered and finally 6 pot calipers. Its done 78,000 miles. Im really pleased with it. I flashed a black one today in Yeovil Somerset if its you hello! here are some pics btw I havent valeted it yet! and im a valeter by trade hint hint ;)...

Car looks nice and I hate you for having AP's!! :D

However I think the NOS install is concerning/potentially dangerous...the nozzle is in a rubber hose...can't see how that's safe or in anyway a proper job...I'd also want to re locate the hoses to the nozzle.

ok mate I welcome any advice. I was told it was safer/better to have it on the inlet rather than on the manifold. And what do you mean by the routing of the pipes? Where would they go with-out kinking?

Also my fan is on all the time, like blowing hard all the time and the air con is off, are they supposed to do that? or has someone bridged it so its on all the time? and the active spolier I see people with there spoliers down in some pics how you do that? I press manual and nothing happens? It is there I looked under the bumper and it comes down when you do over 75mph and the light comes on. Finally! Best make of dumpvalve or are they best left off? thanks!

If it's the small fan at the bottom of the rad then it's probably unplugged...have a look around that fan area for something unplugged.

I think the NOS should be plumbed into a hard pipe. I'd get a 90degree hard pipe to replace the stock one and then plumb it into it facing the throttle butterfly.

The hoses are in the way of the cam cover which will make it harder to get that off when doing a sparkplug swap etc...it just doesn't look very OEM does it? Id rather run longer lines which were neatly pinned round the edge of the block. But that's just me.

Hi mate, nice motor.

The active spoiler will come down when parked, turn the ignition on so all the dash lights up but not with the engine running and then press manual and it'll come down. It will stay down if you then turn the ignition off and will go back up the next time you start the car.

Paul