The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nuts!

Duffers

Hi All...

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good set of anti-tamper wheel lock nuts for the mkiv? I've had a few other sets on other cars and the design was terrible and seemed to be constructed of a really soft steel that chewed up really quickly. Then some toe-rag at a tyre place nipped them all up with the air gun for me when I wasn't looking and I couldn't get the bleedin' things off!

Sorry for waffling - so if anyone can recommend a good solid set that will do the job - I'd appreciate it...

Paul D

:thumbs:

Neither are mine.

What you need to do is look at the nuts you have and match the shaft length and collar type to a Mcgard one.

As it happened after months of looking I emailed McGard in Germany with a photo and dimensions and they gave me a Toyota part number which turned out to be correct (Non Supra ones).

Mine have a 60 degree angled collar and slightly longer shaft than stock but they still found a match.

First step would be to try Halfords and see what the have on the shelf that might fit as they do McGard.

Also if you ask on here someone may have the same alloys and already know the part number?

Paul

Go with the mcgard without doubt,Ive got after markets on mine and these were supplied with the wheels,I lost my locker once and rang them in germany,within 24 hours it was here on the doorstep and perfect fit,I really dont think anyone in the UK could touch that sort of service