The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need to swap my manual NA for auto NA

jdmjak

Does anyone have an auto NA or know anyone with an auto NA that they would want to swap for a manual NA??

I'm planning on doing an NA-T but can't afford the manual 6spd conversion and the only option for decent power is to use an automatic hybrid box, therefore i need an automatic NA car.

Any help here would be very much appreciated!!

Right then jdmjak, this is the 3rd thread you have started in almost as many days asking people if they want to swap their auto NA for your manual NA.

Please for the LOVE OF GOD, do NOT start another one.

I fail to see the need to keep on starting threads on the same subject.

Give it time, and someone will take you up on the offer. Stop trying to force the issue.

I do apologise im just trying to get it out there, not everyone looks in the classifieds just thought there would be more chance if it was in a few different areas rather than just classifieds alone.

Most people hit "What's new?" button, and it will pop up regardless of where it is.